Sales AND Business Development Manager Benelux
eCoachPro supports professionals in their development by using a combination of human interaction, technology and science. Based on their expertise in realising behavioural change, eCoachPro offers innovative support in the professional development of both individual employees and entire teams at all levels within organizations such as ING, Elsevier, Arcadis, AEGON, Royal BAM, Ahold Delhaize and a large number of departments of the United Nations (including UNHCR, UNDP, UNFPA, International Labour Organization). They do this with:
- 75 certified (executive) coaches, L&D trainers and behavioral scientists from all over the world;
- coaching, training and consultancy in 25 different languages and countries
- A team of nice people with relevant academic degrees who are affiliated with (international) professional organisations such as ICF, EMCC, NOLCO, CTI, St! R, NIP, etc.
eCoachPro wants to keep delivering added value and make the difference with their client groups by orchestrating innovation, strength and impact. The Sales & Business Development Manager is responsible for the customer journey and achieving the set sales goals with a focus on B2B sales and content related to leadership, talent management & development within organizations.
Together with the Sales Director and the Head of Global Coaching & Leadership Development, you will be working on, among other things:
- Identifying relevant market developments and translating them into sales potential and actions at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Building and maintaining a network of key accounts and sales funnels
- Running tenders in collaboration with account and office management
- Drafting, implementing, executing and monitoring of the annual sales plan
- Strong business development focus, you identify opportunities and are strong on content regarding themes such as leadership and digital developments
- Optimization of customer satisfaction (customer journey) in the sales process
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, complemented by sales experience and a track record of a strong sales drive
- Experienced with commercial processes and CRMs, as well as being digital & data driven
- Affinity with working within a scale-up environment, with a high degree of ownership and self-starting ability
- International sales experience is an advantage
- You are independent, but also a team player, energetic, entrepreneurial, hands-on, pragmatic, result-oriented, structured and flexible
- Network in HR is an advantage.
Recruitment and selection for this position is in the hands of Vroom and van den Heuvel. Contact person: Bonne de Wildt. Please see here for more information and the possibility to apply for this position: Sales and Business Development Manager Benelux(Closing date: 14 May 2021)