B2B Digital Markering Manager
eCoachPro supports professionals in their development by using a combination of human interaction, technology and science. Based on their expertise in realising behavioural change, eCoachPro offers innovative support in the professional development of both individual employees and entire teams at all levels within organizations such as ING, Elsevier, Arcadis, AEGON, Royal BAM, Ahold Delhaize and a large number of departments of the United Nations (including UNHCR, UNDP, UNFPA, International Labour Organization). They do this with:
- 75 certified (executive) coaches, L&D trainers and behavioral scientists from all over the world;
- coaching, training and consultancy in 25 different languages and countries
- A team of nice people with relevant academic degrees who are affiliated with (international) professional organisations such as ICF, EMCC, NOLCO, CTI, St! R, NIP, etc.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing and communication, with an emphasis on B2B marketing and content related to leadership, talent management & development within organisations. Your role will essentially be to shape the marketing discipline within eCoachPro and to build your own team. You will report to the Sales Director and will take the lead with a branding agency that has been hired to create a new brand identity. Your efforts will lead to an increase in customer satisfaction, brand awareness, leads and customer retention. In short, to growth in turnover.
You are the driving force behind making all our initiatives and projects visible, with the main goal being lead generation. You are responsible for creating and distributing content in the broadest sense of the word, such as blog articles, infographics, interviews, presentations, videos and newsletters. You set up social media and Google Ads campaigns and develop the SEO and SEA strategies for our labels. You manage our websites, social media channels and design landing pages, flyers, brochures and templates together with a graphic designer. In addition, you are in the lead regarding the deployment and use of the latest tools in the field of online marketing such as Hubspot, Intercom linkedin tools etc.
Core tasks and key result areas
- Responsible for translating commercial strategy into marketing policies and objectives, and preparing an annual marketing plan;
- Takes the lead on the branding project;
- Has a leading role in content production and distribution;
- Monitors and analyzes market developments in the target markets;
- Identifies and reports on the relevant KPIs for Marketing;
- Provides good sales support materials (flyers and presentations);
- Represents the company to key stakeholders, particularly at any PR events.
- Driven, proactive, pragmatic, hands-on, flexible, independent, accurate, and analytically strong;
- A strong commercial insight and affinity with sales in a B2B environment;
- Customer-oriented, team player, result-oriented, representative, and discrete;
- A good dose of creativity, originality and inventiveness;
- Completed college or university education in marketing, communications, or a similar field;
- Experience within the learning & development industry is an advantage;
- 5 to 10 years work experience;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages (verbal and written);
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail, especially in texts and layout;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Adobe Photoshop and/or Indesign is an advantage;
- Experience with content management (based on Joomla, Wordpress);
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO, SEA and Social Media Advertising.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging and dynamic job with a steep learning curve in a growing, young, fun and international company. This means that you would be offered a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities where you can determine your own personal development.
Further details on what we offer:
- Full-time employment (part-time is also possible, minimum 24 hours);
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours and workplace;
- A vibrant environment with enthusiastic and creative professionals