Junior IT Developer
eCoachPro supports professionals in their development by using a combination of human interaction, technology and science. Based on their expertise in realising behavioural change, eCoachPro offers innovative support in the professional development of both individual employees and entire teams at all levels within organizations such as ING, Elsevier, Arcadis, AEGON, Royal BAM, Ahold Delhaize and a large number of departments of the United Nations (including UNHCR, UNDP, UNFPA, International Labour Organization).
Technology and people
To ensure the continued growth of our various online platforms, we are expanding our core team in Tilburg. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic professional with an interest in technology and people. Do you want to build a technology that makes a difference in the (professional) development of people? Are you looking for a place where you can use your skills in a meaningful way while not being surrounded by programmers only, but also collaborate with team members from various disciplines? Then we are looking for you! Come and join our team at our office in Tilburg and digitally in Brussels and Malaga.
As junior IT-developer at eCoachPro, you translate the wishes of your colleagues and clients into technical terms. You assist the senior developers in writing code for different platforms. Besides that, you'll test and maintain our platforms to guarantee strong functionality and optimisation. Security, privacy and usability are the three pillars on which our platforms are based. To make this possible, you work together with a team of behavioural scientists and (international) developers. Together you will build platforms that make a real difference in the (professional) lives of our customers.
For the (further) development of our platforms, we work with different programming languages. We do not work with scrum, stand-ups or other flexibility-limiting methods. Your working hours are flexible, as is your workplace.
- Driven, proactive, flexible, independent, resourceful, accurate and analytically strong.
- Customer-oriented, team player, result-oriented and discrete.
- HBO or university degree in ICT-related studies, Business Administration or Psychology.
- 1 to 7 years work experience.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages (verbal and written).
- Good social and communication skills.
- Experience with project management and/or incident management.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with PHP and Ruby.
- Experience with SQL.
- Pre: experience with Git.
- Pre: experience with WordPress, Joomla and/or Drupal (7).
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging and dynamic job with a steep learning curve in a growing, young, fun and international company. This means that you would be offered a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities where you can determine your own personal development.
Further details on what we offer:
- Part-time employment (minimum 16 hours).
- International cooperation with top programmers.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility of flexible and remote working.
- Working in a small dedicated team with very different disciplines.
- A vibrant environment with enthusiastic and creative professionals