- Are you not satisfied with (a part of) our training, education or individual coach engagement delivered by eCoachPro? Please let uw know and we will find a solution together.
- Are you not satisfied with the proces regarding your complaint? Then you can contact our independent complaint committee. The committee consists of the following individuals: Dr. Helen Mischielsen (Operational Manager Jellinek, Mediator) and Drs. Anita van Vlerken (Founder Association for Coaching). U can reach them via the following contactform.
- The complaint committee will process your complaints if:
• You have tried to resolve your complaint together with eCoachPro;
• You have submitted your complaint within four weeks after you have finalized your training or education;
• You clearly describe the nature of your complaint, the reason why you wish to complain and what you like to see happen.
- After you have submitted your complaint you will receive a confirmation mail from both the complaint committee and eCoachPro.
- The complaint committee and eCoachPro will process your complaint confidential.
- The complaint committee will hear both parties.
- The complaint committee will assess the grounds of your complaint and determine if you should be compensated. The compensation can never exceed the amount paid for the training or education.
- The complaint committee will decide within four weeks after receiving your complaint. In case more time is required by the committee they will inform you and eCoachPro accordingly (with a maximum of four additional weeks).
- The decision of the complaint committee will be considered binding for eCoachPro and the decision will be followed-up within two weeks.
- Complaints and the decision of the complaint committee are saved by eCoachPro for 2 years.
Back to General Terms and Conditions.